Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
In as little as 48 hours, mold has the ability to spread and quickly become a problem in your Hanover Township / Bear Creek home or business when there’s a water intrusion, like a leak in your roof or a water line leaking. Mold has the ability to damage you and your family's health and has the ability to also cause significant damage to your home to business. SERVPRO of Hanover Township / Bear Creek makes sure that our restoration specialists have the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to deal with any mold problem that we may encounter.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (570) 822-4700
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Hanover Township / Bear Creek for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Hanover Township / Bear Creek has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Mountain Top
- Hanover Township
- Jenkins Township
- Pittston Township
- Bear Creek
- Glen Lyon
- White Haven
- Sugar Notch
- Penn Lake Park
- Fairview Heights